Let’s Talk Events
(PWL Experts; this one could be great for you!)
Do you lead events, meetings, workshops, or classes? How about just leading other people?
Taking the lead can be wonderful, as it opens up a world of creativity! But, it also puts a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. Leadership means that the details are yours to deal with – details like…
- How do you identify your target audience?
- What time is best for your target audience?
- How long should your event be, in order to maximize attention and learning?
- What should you name your event, in order to catch the right audience?
- What is the value of collaboration? How do I go about finding someone to work with?
- How do you get your audience to actually show up?
- What could possibly go wrong with you event? How do you stop it? Or, how do you cope when you can’t stop it?
With two decades as a Meeting/Event Professional, I’ve seen just about everything that can go wrong (and right) with virtual and in-person events. Let me share that experience with you. I can share general tips, ticks, and best practices – or, bring your event idea, plan, or blueprint and we’ll work together to polish off the rough edges.
Sessions are an hour (but, like all events, things can be adjusted on the fly).
I’m looking forward to making your events shine!
Book your session now! And, once received, we will reach out to schedule the right time. Meetings are held over Zoom or Google Meet, and will not be recorded (unless such is agreed upon by you and me).
Please assess your system, and check that you are able to use Zoom or GoogleMeet. Any issues with these chats service are, unfortunately, outside of our ability to fix.
Maya (she/her) is Q&A Creative Development’s main Development Coach. Having worked as a Meetings/Events Professional since 2008, as a project management consultant since 2015, and a writing coach since 2017, her focus is to help creator’s find their right answer to their challenges. No two projects are going to be exactly the same – be they books, events, or marketing plans. Using consultive inquiry, Maya works with you to build a plan that is sustainable in your life, and helps get you back on the path to your creation.