When you establish a regular publishing schedule that readers can rely on, it helps to build trust with your readers and it keeps them coming back. Consistent blogging has several advantages:
- Enhance Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Search engines prefer websites that have fresh and regularly updated content. By blogging regularly, authors can improve their website’s SEO and increase their chances of appearing higher in search results.
- Increase traffic to your website: Regular blogging can lead to increased traffic to your website. When readers know that there will be new content to read each week, they’re more likely to visit the website regularly, resulting in more traffic overall.
- Improve engagement: When readers know that they can expect new content each week, they’re more likely to engage with the author and leave comments. This can lead to valuable discussions and feedback.
- Build a following: As readers become more familiar with your work, they’re more likely to purchase your books, products and services or recommend them to others, resulting in increased sales and a larger fanbase.
- Share blog posts on social media: Blog posts provide terrific content for you to share on social media. This is a great way for people to get to know you and what you have to offer. Although you can spend money to promote your social media posts, you don’t have to. It’s free to share your blog posts on social media.
This blogging work session is FREE for Prolific Writers Life members.
Get your Blogging Work Sessions free. Start your free trial.