Why It Works:
It can be easy to put off your writing projects. With Words Count sessions you can schedule time with other writers and use that healthy pressure to focus on your writing. When you give yourself a supportive environment with other people also getting things done, it’s practically impossible to avoid writing.
How It Works:
Words Counts sessions are hosted by Prolific Writers Life experts. Each live video session lasts one hour. Here’s what you can expect:
Log in 3-5 minutes early. You might want to turn off notifications or have a beverage or snack close at hand. Limit distractions – this is your time to get some writing done.
First 5 minutes: Introduce yourself (keep it short!) and share what you want to work on.
20 minutes: Write.
5 minutes: Check in.
25 minutes: Write.
Closing 5 minutes: Share your progress and commit to your next step.
Know that you’ve made progress on your writing goal!
Get your Words Count sessions free. Become a member.
- If you want to become a member, do that first.
- Click ADD TO CART, and check out.
- Join the session
- Check your email for your ticket from Prolific Writers Life. At the session time, click the link in the ticket. (Or use the convenient My Tickets area in your ProlificWriters.Life account.)
- Make progress on your writing goals in the company of fellow writers.
“I struggle to find ‘spontaneous’ time to write. Being able to schedule it with like-minded people is a huge boon. I’m not doing laundry, I’m not taking a phone call – I’m writing.”
– MC of California
“It’s amazing how much you can get done in 20 minutes if you know you’re only going to be writing for that amount of time.”
– KO of California
There are many Words Count sessions every month, and they’re all FREE for Prolific Writers Life Pro and Premium members, and Starter members get 50% off.
Want your Words Count sessions free? Become a member.
This Words Count session will be hosted by Linton McClain, Author of Exercising with Purpose and Owner of DAR-ONE Professional Coaching.
- Are You a Writer Who Has Trouble Finishing What You Start? - September 9, 2021
- Making Noise : How to develop a marketing campaign - May 29, 2020
- Branding with an Impact - May 22, 2020