How It Works:
Every week this month, we’ll meet on Zoom and spend an hour doing tasks that will lead to our workshops existing in the world.
This is not a class or an accountability group. You will get actual work done during these sessions. I have plenty of experience and am happy to give you advice and encouragement, but the bulk of our time will be spent doing the tasks that get our workshops closer to being delivered.
During our call, I plan to write and post workshop descriptions on Prolific Writers Life, plan workshops, create email campaigns to market my workshops, and help you do similar activities.
You can do any activity that moves you closer to teaching your workshops.
Are you ready to level up your workshop production?
- Click ADD TO CART, and check out.
2. Join on Zoom every week, Saturdays, 9-10 a.m. Pacific time. (GMT -7)
- Check your email for your ticket from Prolific Writers Life. Every week, at the event time, click the Zoom link in the email. (Or use the convenient My Tickets area in your ProlificWriters.Life account.)
- It’s okay to show up unprepared, because this is a work session. You can prepare during the session. Just show up.
3. Enjoy helping people who need what your workshops give them.
- You deserve to get past resistance and make a difference in the world.
Note: The Workshop Workshop works best if you keep doing it for a while. That’s why the signup is for a month at a time. Register before the first Saturday of the month to get the full benefit.
Important: If you’re not satisfied, I will cheerfully refund your tuition. Just let me know any time before the last meeting of the month.