Let Ted help you to solve whatever tech issues/challenges/problems you’re experiencing. Typical issues might include:
- Working in ProlificWriters.Life (PWL)
- Email issues
- Finding and/or working with images (for PWL, your website, your publications, or personal use…)
- Working with PhotoShop to make my photos/images great
- Working with PDFs (Adobe Acrobat and other ways to create them)
- Workin with Google Suite: Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms — and so much more!
- General computer skills (Mac and Windows), including:
- Understanding MacOS/Windows (7, 8, 10…)
- File management: How not to lose your files (“I know I saved it… but where is it?!)
- Software options for various tasks (email, images, surfing the web, etc)
- What else? If you have an issue, I will probably be able to help you! (If I need to go do research, I will do that and get back to you later.)
Once you purchase this 15-minute session, I will contact you by phone or email, and we can schedule a day and time that works for both of us. I am generally available any day, and any time between 8 or 9 am – 8 or 9 pm, Pacific Time — and if you need another time, that can be arranged as well.
During this session, he will share his screen to demonstrate things, and at times may ask you to share your screen, so then he can coach and instruct as he watches you. In addition, Zoom has the ability to allow Ted to remotely control your computer while you’re sharing your screen, so he can demonstrate how to do something right on your computer!
Ted has over 30 years as an educator and technologist, and over 20 years working with web design — with nearly 20 years in WordPress (WP). He is a skilled and patient teacher and coach.