Let Ted help you to solve whatever tech issues/challenges/problems you’re experiencing. Typical issues might include:
- Working in ProlificWriters.Life (PWL)
- Setting up your vendor (“Host”) store
- Creating events: scheduled, recurring, appointable
- Creating products: non-scheduled events, downloadable products
- Creating and posting a blog post (“Article”)
- Creating or editing/updating your website
- My preference and expertise is in WordPress-built websites;
- If you’re using Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, or have a hand-built HTML/CSS (SHTML/PHP too) website, I can help you as well
- Email issues
- Finding and/or working with images (for PWL, your website, your publications, or personal use…)
- Working with PhotoShop —or other photo/image editing software—to make your images great
- Working with PDFs (Adobe Acrobat and other ways to create them)
- Working with Google Suite: Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms — and so much more!
- General computer skills (Mac and Windows), including:
- Understanding MacOS/Windows (7, 8, 10…)
- File management: How not to lose your files (“I know I saved it… but where is it?!”)
- Software options for various tasks (email, images, surfing the web, etc)
- What else? If you have an issue, I will probably be able to help you! (If I need to go do research, I will do that and get back to you later.)
During this session, he can share his screen to demonstrate things, and at times may ask you to share your screen, so then he can coach and instruct as he watches you. In addition, Zoom has the ability to allow you to allow Ted to remotely control your computer while you’re sharing your screen, so he can demonstrate how to do something right on your computer!
You can select the best day and time from the built-in calendar.
Ted has over 30 years as an educator and technologist, and over 20 years working with web design — with nearly 20 years in WordPress (WP). He is a skilled and patient teacher and coach.