How It Works:
Every week this month, we’ll meet on Zoom and spend an hour doing tasks that will lead to our work being published.
This is not a class or a critique group or a writing-together group. Your work is ready. You know how you want to get it published. This group’s sole purpose is to give you the space to do those publishing-related tasks.
During our call, I plan to write cover letters and submit poetry and short stories. If you are writing query letters and submitting your novel to agents, that works too. Or maybe you’re doing self-publishing tasks, or working on your book proposal.
You can do any activity that moves your work closer to being published.
Are you ready to level up in your writing career?
- Click ADD TO CART, and check out.
2. Join on Zoom every week.
- Check your email for your ticket from Prolific Writers. Every week, at the event time, click the Zoom link in the email. (Or use the convenient My Tickets area in your ProlificWriters.Life account.)
- It’s okay to show up unprepared, because this is a work session. You can prepare during the session. Just show up.
3. Feel like a professional writer all week long.
- You’re doing what a pro does, so you get to feel like one.
Note: Pub Club works best if you keep doing it for a while. That’s why the signup is for a month at a time. Register before the first Monday of the month to get the full benefit.