Why It Works:
It can be easy to put off your writing projects. With Writing Critique Group sessions you can schedule time with other writers and use that healthy pressure to focus on your writing. When you give yourself a supportive environment with other people also getting things done, it’s practically impossible to avoid writing.
How It Works:
This is a moderated professional writing critique group. Each live online session lasts one hour. Here’s what you can expect:
Log in 3-5 minutes early. You might want to turn off notifications or have a beverage or snack close at hand. Limit distractions – this is your time to get some feedback on your writing.
Introduce your writing sample; describe the type of feedback you’re seeking, and share your writing sample via Zoom screen share.
Get 12-15+ minutes to focus on your writing sample (500-1,000 words).
Listen to someone else read your piece. This step alone provides powerful feedback.
Get quality verbal and written feedback from participants.
Commit to your next step.
Know that you’ve made progress on your writing goal!
Get your Writing Critique Group sessions free. Start your free trial.
- If you want to start your free trial, do that first.
- Click ADD TO CART, and check out.
- Join the session
- Check your email for your ticket from Prolific Writers Life. At the session time, click the link in the ticket. (Or use the convenient My Tickets area in your ProlificWriters.Life account.)
- Make progress on your writing goals in the company of fellow writers.
“I can’t believe how fantastic these edits are. I shouldn’t be surprised, I know you’re really good at this. This is so helpful.”
Julie Fast of Alabama
This Writing Critique Group session is FREE for Prolific Writers Life members.
Want your Writing Critique Group sessions free? Start your free trial.
This Writing Critique Group is hosted by Prolific Writers Life Founder, Lorraine Haataia, Ph,D. She is an experienced English, ESL, and writing professor. She has also led and been an active participant in writing critique groups for over 20 years.
- How to Succeed At A Daily Blog Challenge - October 23, 2021
- With practice, writers can develop the powerful skill of examining their own thoughts. - March 25, 2021
- I want to be a full-time writer. What should I do? - October 8, 2020