Why It Works:
It can be easy to put off your writing projects. With Words Count sessions you can schedule time with other writers and use that healthy pressure to focus on your writing. When you give yourself a supportive environment with other people also getting things done, it’s practically impossible to avoid writing.
How It Works:
Words Counts sessions are hosted by Prolific Writers Life experts. Each live video session lasts one hour. Here’s what you can expect:
Log in 3-5 minutes early. You might want to turn off notifications or have a beverage or snack close at hand. Limit distractions – this is your time to get some writing done.
First 5 minutes: Introduce yourself (keep it short!) and share what you want to work on.
20 minutes: Write.
5 minutes: Check in.
25 minutes: Write.
Closing 5 minutes: Share your progress and commit to your next step.
Know that you’ve made progress on your writing goal!
Get your Words Count sessions free. Start your free trial.
- If you want to start your free trial, do that first.
- Click ADD TO CART, and check out.
- Join the session
- Check your email for your ticket from Prolific Writers Life. At the session time, click the link in the ticket. (Or use the convenient My Tickets area in your ProlificWriters.Life account.)
- Make progress on your writing goals in the company of fellow writers.
“I struggle to find ‘spontaneous’ time to write. Being able to schedule it with like-minded people is a huge boon. I’m not doing laundry, I’m not taking a phone call – I’m writing.”
– MC of California
“It’s amazing how much you can get done in 20 minutes if you know you’re only going to be writing for that amount of time.”
– KO of California
There are many Words Count sessions every month, and they’re all FREE for Prolific Writers Life members.
Want your Words Count sessions free? Start your free trial.
This Words Count session will be hosted by Lorraine Haataia, founder of Prolific Writers Life.
- How to Succeed At A Daily Blog Challenge - October 23, 2021
- With practice, writers can develop the powerful skill of examining their own thoughts. - March 25, 2021
- I want to be a full-time writer. What should I do? - October 8, 2020