Many writers love the idea of becoming a full-time writer, but aren’t sure of the process of how to get there.
Two of the most important things you need to do to become a full-time writer include writing every day and surrounding yourself with a supportive community of writers.
Here’s the plan:
- Get clear about what you want to do with your days. Journal your ideas.
- Join ProlificWriters.Life, an ongoing writers’ conference that’s always there for you. Journal what you learn as you participate in events.
- Figure out what value you can add to others by writing what you love to write about. Journal your ideas.
- Take action to start offering writing services on the topics you love to write about. Journal your results.
- Figure out what you need to outsource or delegate. Journal about how things are going.
- Come up with a systematized means to charge people by offering writing services doing what you love to do. Journal what needs to be improved.
- Take action on what needs to be improved. Journal some more.
- Repeat steps 1 through 7. Journal your journey. Read your journal.