Let’s face it. Sticking to you writing schedule is easier said than done. Work, family, and personal life seem to find a way to wedge between you and your potential. While you know this, this problem persists after many attempts to be more disciplined. You write lists. You make schedules. You look in the mirror and say, “I will do this!” After all of this, you find yourself back where you started. If this sounds familiar, you can benefit from a writing accountability coach.
You Are Not the Problem
The good news is that you are not the problem. Like most humans, when you have a lot on your plate, it’s hard to keep anything less than a necessity on the priority list. The only wrong thing you can do in this situation is go at it alone. Here are a few things to consider:
- Struggling to find a consistent writing routine? A coach can help you discover a structure that works for you.
- Feel unsure or overwhelmed about your writing project? A coach can help break down your goals into manageable steps.
- Having trouble sticking to your writing goals? A coach can help you set realistic goals and encourage you as you continue to make progress.
- Do you find it hard to work on your own? A coach can provide support and encouragement to keep you on track.
A Writing Accountability Coach Can Help You Find Your Rhythm
A writing accountability coach helps you keep your writing realistic as it relates to your day. Most importantly, a coach helps you keep your goals “top of mind.”
It’s no secret–busy people understand how a writing accountability coach can help them manage their progress and stay on track with their goals. The right coach can help you find your rhythm and your focus. The result is a tremendous increase in productivity and less stress.
Get Used to the Feeling of Finishing What You Started
Start achieving your writing goals today. Connect with Writing Accountability Coach Linton McClain and get used to the feeling of finishing what you started.
Click here to sign up for Daily Writing Accountability with Coach Linton.
Click here to sign up for a Words Count Writing Session.
- Do I Need a Writing Accountability Coach? - April 18, 2023
- Are You a Writer Who Has Trouble Finishing What You Start? - September 9, 2021
- Making Noise : How to develop a marketing campaign - May 29, 2020